- Read the March 2023 Newsletter
- The next Pacific Gut Club webinar will be on 30 March 2023 at 7PM Fiji time (6PM AEDT). The topic will be "Case Presentations of Oesophageal Disorders" presented by Australian and Pacific Doctors. More here.
- You Can Help - Present our Flipbook to your colleagues - About ANZGITA-Helping Save Lives
- Join our Trainer Doctor Campaign - Help Me Help Others - an easy way to raise funds for ANZGITA's work. Learn more here
- Support Gutsy Doctors & Gutsy Nurses - ANZGITA Socks - On Sale NOW! Learn more here
- Healthcare Worker, Virus and Pacific Flower socks are in Australia ready for purchase!
Annual or bi-annual training programs are run in Fiji at the WGO Training Centre and in Solomon Islands, Samoa, Tonga, Timor-Leste and Nepal. Over 100 doctors and more than 90 nurses in the Pacific region alone have attended as trainees on programs that have run for over 10 years.
Partners & Support
We have valuable partners in the areas of training delivery, funding, equipment, accessories and materials, and logistics. The gastroenterology and broader medical fraternity along with governments have lent us their support. Donations in support of our work are always welcome.
Members & Trainers